David Morey continues to travel the world with his magic and speech performances: Keynoting for executives at the New York Stock Exchange, John Hopkins University and the Philippines’ Central Command in Manila.
Over recent weeks, Morey has performed for Travelport, the Mortgage Bankers Association and the Lejadi Group and headlined at Arts on the Lake in New York, the Rrazz Room and The Arts Club of Washington.
It has been a busy season. David returned recently from touring the Philippines, Malaysia and China, where he performed at the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing and in venues across Asia. In the US, he was the featured performer at the prestigious Carlton Club annual event in Washington, DC, in the New York Times Building at an annual celebration and in private shows across the country.
Recent performances include keynoting CVS’ annual meeting and also Merck's Global Conference, appearing before 500 at the CCACC Community Center in Gaithersburg, MD, headlining the United States China Association of Commerce Annual dinner in Arlington, VA, and performing before 4,000—including the Chinese Ambassador and various governmental officials—at George Mason's Center for the Arts Concert Hall.
Fee free to contact us for information about upcoming appearances.
- PSI Posium, Las Vegas, NV
- Emery, Cincinnati, Oh
- UIBE, Beijing, China
- Wonders, Bethesda, MD
- Crown Plaza, Manila, Philippines
- Special Operations Command, Manila, Philippines
- Cerberus Capital Management, Lambertville, NJ
- Sime Darby, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Osteria Morini, Washington, DC
- Xingda, Hangzhou, China
- Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico
- Bank of America, Charlotte, NC
- Fairview Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
- Lejadi Group, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Habitat For Humanity, Washington, NJ
- The Magic Castle, Hollywood, CA